Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chevron & Polka Dot Goodness


Let the shopping begin! 

So a few days ago I finally ordered this beauty: 

It's a chevron Filetastic from Mardel. I found this awesome product on Pinterest, which led me to this blog. :) 

So I went to pick it up and, of course, I had to look around! I ended up getting some borders. 
Polka dots for those long bulletin boards at the tops of all of my boards and chevron for the larger boards. I'll do the background of the bulletin boards bright colors so they *POP*. 

And just as I thought it was time to go, I saw this precious border! 

I'm going to use this for my homework display for "Homeworkopoly" I found the idea (of course!!) on Pinterest from this blog. :) 

I can't wait to get these goodies in my room. I still have six weeks until I move back to Dallas. UGH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment