Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hey there stranger!

Update into my currently INSANE life:

The townhouse we are moving into (in less than a week!) was left, water running, sink blocked, for a full seven days. Oh friends, I wish I was kidding. My townhouse went from needing a little TLC to needing renovation. In my mom's words, "The walls are squishy." Awesome. AWESOME! Silver lining (I'm working on improving my attitude...) we get to help my mom pick new cabinets and we get a lot of new flooring and painting that will be covered by insurance.

As if that wasn't enough stress on top of moving, I woke up the next morning to a swollen and green throat. I have strep for the first time in my life. So, I've been home sleeping and medicating the last two days. Missing out on my precious last days as the YWCA curriculum director.

What a week! Between deep sleeps I'm trying to pack a box here or there. But once I move I'll be able to post before and after pictures of my new (slightly wet) home and (hopefully dry) classroom!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. :( OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry about your townhouse. That is awful news. I hope you start feeling better soon!
    AlisonRockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete